PERFORMANCE ENHANCED DOWN.
Fuses down with Omni-Heat™ synthetic insulation for lightweight warmth and heat retention.
Magic in a littlesilver dot.
Breathable material with little silver dots that reflect body heat.
Packing serious heat for the active winter adventurer, this progressive women’s jacket is outfitted with our performance-enhanced down—a combination of 60g Omni-Heat® synthetic insulation and 800-fill goose down means 860 TD of lightweight warmth and heat retention, even when wet. The rich, water-resistant shell fabric has a lovely sheen, and the clean, flattering design will take you from mountain to street with ease.Features:
- 860 TurboDown™ insulation
- Omni-Heat™ reflective lining
- Water resistant fabric
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Zippered hand pockets
- Drop tail
- Center back length: 26"
Uses: Winter, Ski / Snowsports
- Style# 1567924
- Shell: 100% nylon 30D Micro Rip-Stop
- Lining: 100% polyester Omni - Heat™ Reflective Microtex DP
- Insulation: 800 fill goose down + Omni-Heat™ synthetic insulation, 60g
Size & Fit
Women's Plus Sizing Inches (Centimetere)
|Size||Bust||Waist||HIPS||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||5.90 €||4 - 5 Business Days|
|UPS Access Point||3.90 €||4 - 5 Business Days|
|Express||15.00 €||2 Business Days|
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your online purchase, you may return your product for free within 30 days.More Questions?
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Back to Top